Won’t you join us for Santa Claus Fest? Get into the holiday spirit and come celebrate Ol’ Santa Claus. Learn how this particular holiday is celebrated in different parts of the world.
Have you been naughty or nice? There might be a treat involved!!LOL I am giving away a handful of these little tiles so run over and check out the blog. Bring your Christmas spirit.
Here is a recipe for Russian Tea Cakes which I have adopted as my own tradition. I try and make them each Christmas; they are quite decadent.
This recipe is from AllRecipes.com
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth. Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended. Mix in the chopped walnuts. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining confectioners’ sugar.